Luraina Oddy(CrossFit Level 1, 22 Years Coaching, Breathing Coach, Pacing Coach, Kickboxing Instruction)
Luraina Oddy is a world ranked kickboxing champion and has been coaching students for over 22 years. Luraina won many titles as a kick boxer including, Intercontinental champion, and North America Champion. She is a certified Level one CrossFit trainer, and a kickboxing instructor. Luraina also placed second in figure at the BCABBA Western Canadian Championship in 2013, and third at the BCABBA Provincial Championships in 2013.
Luraina’s an amazing pacing, breathing and timing coach. As your skills improve timing a workout to get the best result because very important to your overall score. Luraina is an expert at calibrating the workout to ensure that the athlete maximizes their potential. As Jolaine’s breathing and pace coach in 2016 she helped Jolaine reach new levels of success!
- Intercontinental Kickboxing Champion
- Third at the BCABBA Provincial Championships in 2013.
- 22 years coaching
- North American Kickboxing Champion ISKA, WKA
- CrossFit Level One
- Second in figure at the BCABBA Western Canadian Championship in 2013
- #1 World Contender for 2 years ISKA
- Intercontinental Muay Thai Champion ISKA
- Canadian & BC Kickboxing Champion ISKA