There are lots of great reasons to join CrossFit!
- CrossFit is a combination of gymnastics (body weight movements), conditioning (getting sweaty) and weight-lifting. The cool thing is that everyday these elements are combined in a different way so we don’t get bored and our bodies don’t plateau. Cool Right!
- CrossFit incorporates high intensity interval training which is the most effective way to improve your health.
- CrossFit focuses on CrossFit focuses on full body movements that mimic everyday living. For example squats mimic sitting down on the toilet, and deadlifts mimic picking something heavy up off the floor. Building muscles that will ensure your body has the strength you needs to live independently.
- You will end up with a strong sexy body that can do cool stuff! Like pull-ups and deadlifts!
- CrossFit will help you improve your confidence. Turns out being able to learn new things and challenge your body builds confidence. Getting that daily dose of awesome is good for everyone!
So what’s on the menu? Monday’s and Wednesday’s combine weight lifting and conditioning. Tuesday’s focus on gymnastic style movements like push-ups, rope climbs and pull-ups. Thursdays are reserved for functional conditioning… movements are done circuit style for 45s. Friday’s are always a delightful surprise… basically whatever hasn’t been done yet that week.
If you’re thinking that this sounds like a pretty full plate… don’t worry all movements can be scaled to your ability level. And you can start with 2day, 3day or unlimited packages. Trust me… you got this!